House for Sale
Property ID 2018818Just 300 metres to Indooroopilly State School.
This delightful, ready to move in to family home is perfect for families looking to purchase in this super-convenient location, especially for those with primary school age children ready to attend the highly respected and sought-after Indooroopilly State School.
Tastefully renovated kitchen and bathrooms, separate living spaces, fabulous entertainment deck, and the option of a 4th bedroom if desired - this property ticks all the boxes.
WHAT YOU'LL LOVE -
* This home is vacant, so you could move in mid-January!
* Within Indooroopilly State School Catchment
* 3 bedrooms plus study (or the study could be your 4th bedroom)
* Beautifully renovated kitchen with feature stone bench-top and loads of cupboard space
* Immaculate designer bathrooms, fully renovated
* Separate internal living areas to give parents and children their own spaces to enjoy
* Large entertaining deck and gardens perfect for BBQ's and get-togethers
* Extensively landscaped with level lawn space
* Elevated position catches the prevailing breezes
* 4 x spilt system reverse cycle air-conditioners
* All roofing replaced including full roof insulation in 2010
* Solar panels with 2KVA European inverter for much lower power bill charges
* Heat Pump hot water system to further reduce power bills
* Oversized 2 car lock-up garage with remote control garage door
* 2 extra car spaces plus off-street parking
* Ample DIY workspace, plus walk-in recessed shelving alcove and storage
* Extra dry-storage under the house
* 2000L rainwater tank
98 RUSSELL TERRACE
* Land area 660m2 (approx.)
* Brisbane City Council Rates: $415.15 per qtr + water charges.
LOCATION, SHOPPING, TRANSPORT
Bus stop: 500m
Indooroopilly Shopping Centre: 1km
Indooroopilly Train Station: 1.5km
Taringa Shopping, Medical & Commercial Precinct: 1.8km
Brisbane CBD: 6km
Indooroopilly State School Catchment (300m to school)
Indooroopilly State High School Catchment: (1.8km to school)
Hillsdon Road Preschool 1.6km
Bus to University of Queensland: 500m
St Peters Lutheran College: 1.9km
Brisbane Boys College: 2.6km
University of Queensland: 5km
Brisbane CBD 7km
(All distances approximate, direct line)
Please call, text or send an enquiry via email to Mark. Your enquiry is important and will receive a response within one business day, Saturday included.
**This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.